Independently Trialed and Proven Effective
The technology has been tested by a number of third party laboratories. These include the Ames Research laboratory in the US and Microsearch Laboratories in the UK. Novaerus also performs continued testing within our own laboratories. It’s proven to effectively destroy
- Airborne bacteria
Clinical Trial Findings
- National Health Services (NHS) Royal Free Hospital ,London 2010
16 week clinical trial in 900 bedded facility - 8,500 air and surface samples - 21 locations around hospital
97% reduction in MRSA
75% reduction in surface bacterial counts
- Uzsoki Hospital, Hungary - Pulmonology Department (Oct 2014 - Feb 2015)
4 months Clinical study in 870 bed hospital in Budapest, One of the 6 regional centres with an affiliate of 400 beds.
82% drop in CFU rates (T0(Oct) / T4 average (Feb )
Average reduction of bacterial count by 52% & Fungal Count by 93%
The air quality now meets the Swiss Class III standard (500 CFU/m3 for general wards).
- Rigshospitalet, Denmark (March 2014)
A 9 month study was carried out at Rigshospitalet, a highly specialized hospital with 1100 beds. Tests were performed by the
Laboratory of Infection Hygiene and the Department of Clinical Microbiology Infection rate was increased to 35 % without
Novaerus & Infection Rate fallen by 23 % in with Novaerus.
- Page Rehabilitation & Health Center USA 2012- 2013
12 months clinical trial in 44 bedded special Care Unit
Total Nosocomial Infection Reduction to Average 56 % in 12 months.
Infection rate reduced to 75%
- Regents Park Of Boca Ration City, Florida USA Jul 2013 – Feb 2014
24 months Clinical study in 180 bedded facility .
52.3% drop in Nosocomial Infection in 3 months
- Hialeah Nursing and Rehabilitation Centre (HNRC) 2012-2014
28 months Trial in 276 bedded facility providing long & Short term rehabilitation.
Infection rate was reduced to 33% for Nosocomial Infection and 100% for C.Diff
Repeat infection rate declined by 37.5%
- Institute of Schwarzkopf 2014
900 bedded facility in Great Britain London in a cross over study
Contamination rate was reduced to 23% for Floors & 68% on tables .
On an average Total 49% reduction in Infection rate.
- Manchester Manor, Florida USA Jun 2013- Feb 2014
11 months clinical trial in 120 bedded Facility for C. Difficile & Respiratory Infections
C. Difficile Infection reduced to 50%
Respiratory Infections reduced to 42.86%
- Torres Vedras & Alverica Facility of Fresenius Dialysis Unit , Portugal 2014
6 weeks of clinical trial with 30 stations of Dialysis
87 % reduction in Airborne Bacterial count
93 % Reduction in VOC’S
67% Reduction in Moulds
- West Gables Health Care Center, Miami ,Florida USA 2014
2 months Trial in 120 bedded facility providing post acute medical cato patient care.
Re admission rate of Patient with Pneumonia Receded to 62.5%
- Bucharist Emergency University Hospital ,Jun 2015 – Sep 2015
90 days/3 months Clinical Trial , 336 air samples were taken from 3 different points in 7 locations.
87 % Reduction in Fungal count & 89 % in Bacterial Count.
100% Reduction for Staphylococcus CFU.
- Międzyrzecz Hospital Romania , Jul2015- Aug 2015
CFU reduced to 72 from 183 i.e 61 %