National Health Services (NHS) Royal Free Hospital ,London 2010
- 16 week clinical trial in 900 bedded facility - 8,500 air and surface samples - 21 locations around hospital
- 97% reduction in MRSA and Prevent spread of Infection
- 75% reduction in surface bacterial counts
Uzsoki Hospital, Hungary - Pulmonology Department (Oct 2014 - Feb 2015)
- 4 months Clinical study in 870 bed hospital in Budapest, One of the 6 regional centres with an affiliate of 400 beds.
- 82% drop in CFU rates (T0(Oct) / T4 average (Feb)
- Average reduction of bacterial count by 52% & Fungal Count by 93%
- The air quality now meets the Swiss Class III standard (500 CFU/m3 for general wards).
Rigshospitalet, Denmark (March 2014)
A 9 month study was carried out at Rigshospitalet, a highly specialized hospital with 1100 beds. Tests were performed by the Laboratory of Infection Hygiene and the Department of Clinical Microbiology. Infection rate was increased to 35 % without Novaerus Air Sterilizer & Infection Rate fallen by 23 % in with Novaerus.
Page Rehabilitation & Health Center USA 2012- 2013
- 12 months clinical trial in 44 bedded special Care Unit
- Total Hospital Associated Infection Reduction to Average 56 % in 12 months.
- Infection rate reduced to 75%
Regents Park Of Boca Ration City, Florida USA Jul 2013 – Feb 2014
- 24 months Clinical study in 180 bedded facility .
- 52.3% drop in Hospital Associated Infection in 3 months
Hialeah Nursing and Rehabilitation Centre (HNRC) 2012-2014
- 28 months Trial in 276 bedded facility providing long & Short term rehabilitation.
- Infection rate was reduced to 33% for Hospital Associated Infection and 100% for C.Diff
- Repeat infection rate declined by 37.5%
Institute of Schwarzkopf 2014
- 900 bedded facility in Great Britain London in a cross over study
- Contamination rate was reduced to 23% for Floors & 68% on tables .
- On an average Total 49% reduction in Infection rate and prevents spread of Infection .
Manchester Manor, Florida USA Jun 2013- Feb 2014
- 11 months clinical trial in 120 bedded Facility for C. Difficile & Respiratory Infections
- C. Difficile Infection reduced to 50%
- Respiratory Infections reduced to 42.86%
Torres Vedras & Alverica Facility of Fresenius Dialysis Unit , Portugal 2014
- 6 weeks of clinical trial with 30 stations of Dialysis
- 87 % reduction in Airborne Bacterial count
- 93 % Reduction in VOC’S
- 67% Reduction in Moulds
West Gables Health Care Center, Miami ,Florida USA 2014
- 2 months Trial in 120 bedded facility providing post acute medical cato patient care.
- Re admission rate of Patient with Pneumonia Receded to 62.5%
Bucharist Emergency University Hospital ,Jun 2015 – Sep 2015
- 90 days/3 months Clinical Trial , 336 air samples were taken from 3 different points in 7 locations.
- 87 % Reduction in Fungal count & 89 % in Bacterial Count.
- 100% Reduction for Staphylococcus CFU.
Międzyrzecz Hospital Romania , Jul2015- Aug 2015
- CFU reduced to 72 from 183 i.e 61 %